|More ways to maximize performance
- Adams, Marilee G., Goldsmith, Marshall. Change Your Questions, Change Your Life (7 Powerful Tools for Life and Work). Berrett-Koehler. 2004.
- Ariely, Dan. Predictably Irrational (The Hidden Forces that Shape Our Decisions). HarperCollins. 2008
- Boyatzis, Richard, Johnston, Fran, McKee, Annie. Becoming a Resonant Leader (Develop Your Emotional Intelligence, Renew Your Relationships, Sustain Your Effectiveness). Harvard Business School Press. 2008.
- Boyatzis, Richard, McKee, Annie. Resonant Leadership. Harvard Business School Press. 2005.
- Cartwright, Talula, Baldwin, David. Communicating Your Vision. Center for Creative Leadership. 2006.
- Charan, Ram. Leadership in the Era of Economic Uncertainty. McGraw-Hill. 2009.
- Charan, Ram. Owning Up: The 14 Questions Every Board Member Needs to Ask. Jossey-Bass. 2009
- Charan, Ram, Drotter, Stephen, Noel, James. The Leadership Pipeline (How to Build the Leadership-Powered Company). Jossey-Bass. 2001
- Cialdini, R. Influence (Science and Practice). Addison Wesley. 2000.
- Collins, Jim. Good to Great (Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t). Harper Business. 2001
- Conger, Jay A. (Editor). Boardroom Realities: Building Leaders Across Your Board Jossey-Bass. 2009
- Criswell, Corey, Campbell, David. Building an Authentic Leadership Image. Center for Creative Leadership. 2008.
- Csikszentmihalyi, Mihaly. Good Business: Leadership, Flow, and the Making of Meaning. Penguin Books. 2004.
- Caruso, David R., Salovey, Peter. The Emotionally Intelligent Manager (How to Develop and Use the Four Key Emotional Skills of Leadership). Jossey-Bass. 2004.
- Dotlich, David L.), Cairo, Peter C., Rhinesmith, Stephen H., Leading in Times of Crisis (Navigating Through Complexity, Diversity and Uncertainty to Save Your Business). Jossey-Bass. 2009.
- Gladwell, Malcolm. The Tipping Point (How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference). Little Brown. 2000.
- Goldsmith, Marshall. What Got You Here Won’t Get You There (How Successful People Become Even More Successful). Hyperion Publishing. 2007.
- Goldsmith, Marshall, Greenberg, Cathy, Robertson, Alastair, Hu-Chan, Maya. Global Leadership: The Next Generation. Pearson Education. 2007.
- Goleman, Daniel. Social Intelligence. Bantam Books. 2006
- Goleman, Daniel. Working with Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Books. 1998.
- Goleman, Daniel, Boyatzis, Richard, McKee, Annie. Primal Leadership (Realizing the Power of Emotional Intelligence). Harvard Business School Press. 2002.
- Harvard Business Review. Special Collection: Leading in Turbulent Times. 2002.
- Harvard Business Review. Special Issue: Leadership. 2001.
- Hesselbein, Frances, Goldsmith, Marshall (Editors). The Leader of the Future 2: Visions, Strategies, and Practices for the New Era. Jossey-Bass. 2006.
- Hughes, Richard L., Colarelli, Katherine Beatty. Becoming a Strategic Leader (Your Role in Your Organization's Enduring Success). Center for Creative Leadership. 2005
- Klein, Merom, Napier, Rod. The Courage to Act (5 Factors of Courage to Transform Business). Davies-Black. 2003.
- Kotter, John P. A Sense of Urgency. Harvard Business Press. 2008
- Kouzes, James M., Posner, Barry Z. The Leadership Challenge, 4th Edition Jossey-Bass. 2008
- Kouzes. James M., Posner, Barry Z. Encouraging the Heart (A Leader’s Guide to Rewarding and Recognizing Others). Jossey-Bass. 1999.
- O’Neil, John R. The Paradox of Success (When Winning at Work Means Losing at Life). 2004.
- Pausch, Randy. The Last Lecture. Hyperion. 2008.
- Pearman, Roger R., Albritton, Sarah. I’m Not Crazy, I’m Just Not You (Secrets to How We Can Be So Alike When We’re So Different – The Real Meaning of the 16 Types). Davies-Black. 1997.
- Wheatley, Margaret, J. Finding Our Way: Leadership for an Uncertain Time. Berrett-Koehler. 2007.
- Babcock & Laschever, Women Don’t Ask – Negotiation and the Gender Divide, 2003
- Bazerman, Judgment in Managerial Decision-Making, 4th ed., 1998
- Bazerman & Neale, Negotiating Rationally, 1992
- Caruso & Salovey, The Emotionally Intelligent Manager, 2004
- Deutsch & Coleman, eds, The Handbook of Conflict Resolution: Theory and Practice, 2000
- Elder & Paul, The Miniature Guide to The Art of Asking Essential Questions, 1996
- Fisher & Shapiro, Beyond Reason – Using Emotions as You Negotiate, 2006
- Fisher & Ury, Getting to Yes – Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, 1983
- Fitzduff & Stout, eds, The Psychology of Resolving Global Conflicts, 2005
- Goleman, Working with Emotional Intelligence, 2000
- Harvard Business School Publishing, Guide to Smart Negotiation, 2003
- Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation, Negotiation Newsletter
- Holt, Emotions Revealed, 2003
- Kolb & Williams, Everyday Negotiation: Negotiating the Hidden Agendas in Bargaining, 2003
- Kolb, Williams & Frohlinger, Her Place at the Table – A Woman’s Guide to Negotiating Five Key Challenges to Leadership, 2004
- Kremenyuk, ed., International Negotiation: Analysis, Approaches, Issues, 1991
- Lax & Sebenius, The Manager as Negotiator – Bargaining for Cooperation and Competitive Gain, 1986
- Lee-Chai & Bargh, eds, The Use and Abuse of Power, 2001
- Lewicki, Saunders & Barry, Negotiation, 5th edition, 2007
- Lewicki & Hiam, Mastering Business Negotiation – A Working Guide to Making Deals and Resolving Conflict, 2006
- Malhotra & Bazerman, Negotiation Genius: How to Achieve Brilliant Results at the Bargaining Table, 2007
- Mautner-Markof, ed., Processes of International Negotiations, 1989
- Menkel-Meadow, Love, Schneider & Sternlight, Dispute Resolution: Beyond the Adversarial Model, 2004
- Menkel-Meadow & Wheeler, What’s Fair: Ethics for Negotiators, 2003
- Miller, QBQ! – The Questions Behind the Question, 2004
- Mnookin, Peppet & Tulumello, Beyond Winning: Negotiating to Create Value in Deals and Disputes, 2000
- Moffitt and Bordone, eds, The Handbook of Dispute Resolution, 2005
- Moran and Stripp, Dynamics of Successful Business Negotiation, 1991
- Pinkley & Northcraft, Get Paid What You’re Worth – The Expert Negotiator’s Guide to Salary and Compensation, 2000
- Raiffa, The Art and Science of Negotiation, 1982
- Raiffa with Richardson, Negotiation Analysis: The Science and Art of Collaborative Decision-Making, 2003
- Seligman, Authentic Happiness, 2002
- Shapiro, Dare to Prepare: How to Win Before You Begin, 2008
- Shell, Bargaining for Advantage, 1999
- Sternberg, The Nature of Creativity, 1988
- Stone, Patton & Heen, Difficult Conversations – How to Discuss What Matters Most, 1999
- Susskind, McKearnan & Thomas-Larmer, Consensus-Building Handbook - A Comprehensive Guide to Reaching Agreement, 1999
- Thompson, The Mind and Heart of the Negotiator, 2005
- Thompson, The Truth About Negotiations, 2008
- Ury, Getting Past No – Negotiating Your Way from Confrontation to Collaboration, 1993
- Ury, Power of a Positive No – How to Say NO and Still Get to YES, 2007
- Ury, Brett & Goldberg, Getting Disputes Resolved, 2nd edition, 1993