Chief Learning Officer – Interim, Temporary, Fractional
Ncline provides interim, temporary, fractional Chief Learning Officer talent just-in-time, doing just what your organization needs, for just the right amount of time.
A Chief Learning Officer is an Executive who...
- Quickly learns your business and culture, identifies leadership and talent capability gaps, and aligns development strategies with your business priorities.
- Envisions, leads, and implements the best fit change management approach to recover, innovate or transform your organization's culture, team functioning, and performance.
- Accelerates your organization's digital transformation with targeted future of work and work from home learning strategies.
- Provides confidential coaching to executives and middle-management.
- Ensures compliance with state, national and global legally mandated training.
- Partners with Human Resources to implement: